Smartphones have become an essential need for modern humans. Not only parents who use cell phones for their activities and work, but children or teenagers also use cell phones to help them do their daily activities.
When used properly, smartphones will be very useful for the users, especially for young children or teenagers. They will be able to gain a lot of knowledge to learn independently only by using cell phones.
Apparently, technological advancement through smartphones not only has a positive impact, but also a negative impact. For parents and children, free access to information and the use of applications on the Internet is a scourge, which is why parents should always monitor children’s activities using their cell phones.
Well, in this article, we will share information about applications that can help you monitor, supervise, and control the activities of children when using their cell phones. This app can monitor them remotely. The app is named FamiSafe Parental Control. It is an app to remotely control and monitor children’s cell phone activities. Aside from that, this app can also find the location of the child so that the child is safe and secure through this app.
Read also: How to Use Parental Control on iPhone and iPad (iOS)
Here are some features of FamiSafe:
- Track location in real time
- View history of visited places
- Detect malicious/forbidden content
- Detect suspicious photos /videos
- Geofencs (Marking safe places)
- Monitor all installed HP apps
- Block apps
- Filter web content
- Monitor visited web addresses
- Limit cell phone usage
The features of the FamiSafe app are quite complete. With this app, you no longer must worry about monitoring all the activities of your children while using their cell phones.
How to Download and Install FamiSafe for Android & iOS (iPhone, iPad)?
Here are some steps to download and install FamiSafe for Android & iOS:
- At the first step, install the Famisafe app on both child and parent smartphones.Android OR iPhone (iOS)
- Then, open FamiSafe on the children’s phone and register it first by selecting the Sign-Up button.
- If you have already registered, log in and select Kid, if the FamiSafe app is installed on a child’s phone and enter their name and age. Please select Parent if the FamiSafe app is installed on a parent’s phone.
- After that, allow access to the FamiSafe app such as accessibility, device admin, and so on. Please follow the instructions on screen. Remember that access permission must be enabled at the time of installation on the child’s phone in the Kid menu selection.
- Once the installation and setup of the child’s phone is complete, please open the FamiSafe app on the parent’s phone. Then, simply login using the email stored on the child’s phone. Next, you will see a display menu like shown below.
You will be able to view many menus such as real-time location, activity reports, browser usage history, app usage, location history, and more. Aside from that, you can also access the FamiSafe app via the URL address https://famisafe.wondershare.com
FamiSafe offers a subscription to use the app in full. For the price offered, the price varies:
- $10.99 for a 1-month subscription.
- $20.99 for a 3-month subscription.
- $60.99 for a 1-year subscription.
You can purchase it using payment via PayPal or a credit card or debit card which is verified by VISA. Also, you can get a 20% discount by entering the coupon code SENFSOF.
Of course, nurturing and educating children is the duty of every parent so that, later, the child becomes a good and useful person. We think that the price of this app is not comparable to the price of a child who will later become a useful and beneficial person. As a parent, you can try purchasing it so that you will be able to monitor your child while using the phone. Keep in mind that the future of children depends on parents from an early age.